As Expansion and Property Manager , you will work in the Real Estate department, where you will be responsible for finding new locations for Zeeman stores and the property management of existing stores in your region. Of course you maintain a goof relationship with the landlords of all Zeeman stores in your area. The Expansion Manager reports to the head of the Real Estate Department.
In this role you will be working together with 3 other Expansion Managers in Spain (they are located in Barcelona , Madrid and Valencia)
You will contribute to the Real Estate department’s objectives by optimizing and expanding the store portfolio, so that Zeeman is present at the right locations and on the best possible terms. This is a mobile position.
Your tasks will include:
- Finding and assessing suitable retail properties for Zeeman stores based on predetermined parameters.
- Relocation (if necessary) of stores with the aim of improving yields and streamlining the processes for opening and closing stores, in consultation with the Construction and Sales departments.
- In consultation with the Construction and Sales departments, expanding, scaling down or closing stores in order to improve or optimize yield in the area.
- Analysing the adequacy of planned investments on the basis of defined criteria.
- Dealing with rent adjustments; you will negotiate with the property owners and know what fair market rates are.
- Performing calculations and drawing up contracts.
- Developing your knowledge of the market through site visits, analysing the competition, and researching shopping areas.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting relevant information (demographic data, yield data, competition, rents, revenue estimates, etc.) in order to determine whether a particular site meets the company's objectives.
- Assessing the quality of a site in collaboration with the Sales and Construction departments.