As Prevention Advisor you will focus on health, vitality and safety of our employees in the stores in Spain. You will be giving advise on all matters pertaining to welfare policy and prevention and protection complying with te local legislation.
Your goal is to increase or stabilize the employability and productivity of employees.
Our stores (about 100) in Spain are located in the region of Madrid, Cataluña, Aragón, Murcia, Valencia, La Rioja. We are expanding quickly in Spain and will also open stores in new regions. As Prevention Advisor you will be traveling to our stores in all the regions in Spain.
You will be part of our HR team and work closely together with various colleagues in Spain and in the Netherlands: HR Manager (Netherlands), HR Advisor (Spain), Sales Leaders and Region Managers and the construction & maintenance department (Netherlands).
- Welfare policy
- Develop a welfare policy that focuses as much as possible on limiting the risks
- Advising on the material measures to be taken with priority over any other measure in order to limit the risks of serious injury.
- Providing appropriate instructions and information to supervisors and employees
- Planning prevention and implementation of welfare policy
- Prevention and protection
- Perform, analyzes or checks yourself or have them carried out under the conditions determined by law by a third party supplier
- Take measures to prevent the psychosocial risks at work
- Advising management, sales leaders and regional managers on a safe and healthy workplace
- Laws and regulations
- Applying legislation and regulations arising from the law
- Coordinate activities with relevant departments within the organization
- Signaling changes in legislation and regulations and their application by Zeeman to the HRM Director